Chainlife NFTs are ERC-721 compliant tokens on Ethereum. Matto wrote the smart contract that deviates from a standard token contract in a few ways:
- Transfers are counted for every token
- The prior owner of every token is tracked.
- There are two pieces of user-settable pieces of on-chain data:
- Level Shift allows owners to adjust the world-level their token lives on.
- Custom Rule allows owners to set the ruleset that control their token's population.
- A custom minting function checks ownership of Matto's Art Blocks projects, acting as a gate that only allows collectors to mint during that phase.
- Generative scripts can be stored on-chain, for use to recreate token art
- A single call to the contract returns all the various information that the generative script requires (token ID, random hash, owner, prior owner, transfer count, shift level, custom rule)
Last modified 4mo ago