Comment on page
An API is required to calculate the traits (from all on-chain data), render images as the tokens mature, and generate the html for live-views of the tokens. Additionally, because the tokens together interact in the Chainlife world, levels of all tokens must be tracked.
The API was coded by Drake and West Dev to Matto's specifications. It listens for events emitted from the smart contract and provides various endpoints for the project:
- tokenURI: JSON data that marketplaces use to retrieve token data
- tokens-level: an array of token objects with the specific information to calculate the Chainlife World view
- generator: html and scripts to generate a playable Chainlife token
- level: html and scripts to generate a playable Chainlfie level
- esoterra: html and scripts to generate the experimental Chainlife Esoterra art